Thank you for being a Lucifers Pizza customer.
As we begin the process of reopening our locations for on-site dining services, we want to share with you the protocols we will be implementing in order to remain in compliance with the HOO (Health Office Order) and keep our staff and customers safe.
We will post updates on our stores as they re-open for dine-in on our Social Media platforms.
• Indoor dining capacity will not to exceed 60% of maximum occupancy
• Outdoor seating is not included in the occupancy limit
FACE COVERINGS/FACE SHIELDS
• Customers must wear cloth face coverings to be served; they may remove them to eat/drink
• Face shields will be provided to wait staff to wear when tending to customers who have removed their cloth face coverings to eat/drink (must wear BOTH)
• Distancing of 6ft between groups of customers will be implemented
TABLE SEATING LIMITS
• On-site seating at a table shall be limited to no more than 6 people that should be members of one household
SIGNAGE WILL BE POSTED AT ENTRANCES STATING:
• Sign stating customers will be:
- Screened for symptoms upon arrival
- Asked to use hand sanitizer
- Asked to wear a face covering when not eating or drinking is also posted at all entrances
• Sign reminding customers to:
- Maintain physical distancing of six feet
- Wash hands or use sanitizer upon entry into a restaurant
- Stay at home if they are ill or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
• Sign notifying customers that while it may be common practice for diners to socialize after the meal, this practice will be discouraged during the pandemic
• Online outlets of the establishment (website, social media, etc.) provide clear information about facility hours, required use of face coverings, policies regarding preordering, reservations, prepayment, pickup, and/or delivery, and other relevant issues